10 Jan Registered Nurse – OUTSTANDING eating disorder hospital
Salary/Rate – £24,000 – £35,000/annum + BENEFITS
Location – Walsall
Type – Permanent
Start date – ASAP
Ref – NHB
Job ID – 207172238
Linq Healthcare is currently working with an independent hospital in the Birmingham area who have a vacancy for a nurse, RGN, RMN or RSCN, with an interest in eating disorders. This is a hospital for young people aged between 8 and 18, and is an inpatient service with a focus on treating the young people in the shortest time possible so that they can move on from an inpatient setting.
This service has recently been rated OUTSTANDING with the CQC.
Your duties include the following:
– Working with the MDT to support young people through their recovery
– Planning, implementing, assessing and evaluating nursing care using evidence based practice
– Offering a person centred approach and involving families in the planning and implementation of the care
– Mentor and help with the development of the HCA team
– Always work with the NICE guideline for eating disorder treatment in mind
– Establish therapeutic relationships with the children and their families
– Maintain appropriate, supportive and respectful relationships with carers and family members
– Demonstrate awareness of safeguarding principals
In this role you will work the following shift patterns:
7am – 3pm
1pm – 9pm
8pm – 8am
You do not need to have experience in CAMHS or eating disorders, but you do need to be able to demonstrate your interest in this area of work.
To apply for this role, please call Jo Reid on 07402817248, or send you CV following the link below.